At Be Pest Free professional silverfish control services we follow a multi-level integrated pest control practice and principle. It means that we use sound and reasonable approaches in dealing with annoying and troublesome pests. Be Pest Free experts take advantage of advanced environmental and mechanical factors such as traps, barriers, getting rid of attractants, and modification of habitats. We also make controlled use of insecticides to eliminate and prevent the infested pests from coming back.
Our aim is to help you get rid of annoying pests while ensuring the safety of the environment, beneficial pest species, and health of your family and friends. That’s why we use only 100 per cent eco-friendly solutions for our silverfish Pest Control Service.
Silverfish Control and Prevention
Eliminating all sources of unnecessary moisture is vital to prevent repeated Silverfish Infestations. These places can be bathrooms, shower curtains, faulty plumbing, badly fitted pipes, or other spaces of condensation and high moisture. Silverfishes love the humid environment. These tiny pests simply cannot stay alive in buildings with low relative moisture. So our experts use a dehumidifier to reduce humidity inside your residential and commercial spaces. We can maintain year-round relative humidity with our advanced tools and machinery.
- Clean out all food spills and clutter immediately. Keep accessible foodstuff like cereals, flour, pet food, and food grains in a sealed container that locks away moisture. Store all your pantry food in air tight boxes. Also, remember to take out trash and vacuum crevices and cracks on walls regularly.
- Silverfish also like to feed on book bindings and glue used in boxes. Therefore it’s common to find these pests in storage rooms, basement, and attic. They can also eat moulds found the surface of cardboard boxes stored in damp attics and basements.
- As silverfish prefer to live in a warm environment, they are usually found under leaves, rocks, and stones in our gardens. So we recommend removing any such possible places like wood piles, grass, and leaves near your building. Also, get the gutters cleaned regularly.
Be Pest Free approach to silverfish pest control is suited for all kinds and size of infestations.
- First, our experts perform a systematic inspection of your property
- The pest infestations and their source is determined on the basis of inspection
- Suitable treatment methods are customized to fit your silverfish control needs
Call Be Pest Free today at 1800 339 712 to get a free quote of our silverfish control Melbourne service.
Related Source:- Easy Professional Ways To Keep The Silverfish Away